Name the Movie

My Best Friend's Wedding! ;)

"Ah! Yes.. Discovered by the Germans in 1902, they named it.. San Diego.. which roughly translates into.. a Whale's Vagina.."
 
Anchorman

(easy one but it's one of my favorites)

At home we had a pet skunk. Mama used to call it Justin Matisse. Do you think that's just a coincidence? All day long she would to scream, "You stink Justin Matisse!" Then one day she just picked up a club and killed it.
 
Hope Floats

P: You're not a virgin are you
Sister shakes her head
P: No, what do you mean no!
S: Well, Steve but he doesn't count.
P: Doesn't Count!
 
Monster Squad!!!! (I love that movie lol)

Um um um...

"I've got something the other girls didn't...My keen fashion sense."
 
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (The Movie)

okay, easy one but I couldn't resist

Through dangers untold and hardships unumbered I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the goblin city to take back the child that you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours and my kingdom is as great...damn I always forget that line...You have no power over me.
 
Ooooh Labyrinth! I LOVE that movie! Okay, here's one, another easy one too:

"The milk guy's getting paid... the potato chip guy's getting paid... the beer guy's getting paid... every-fucking-body's getting paid, and you look through me? You fuck!"
 
"Behind every good man there is a woman, and that woman was Martha Washington, man, and everyday George would come home, she would have a big fat bowl waiting for him, man, when he come in the door, man, she was a hip, hip, hip lady, man."
 
Dazed and Confused!


"Over? Nothing is over until we decide it is. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"

"Germans?"

"Forget it, he's rolling..."
 
Animal House, took me a while :D

D: "You gotta be shittin' me"

C: "Watch your mouth. "

D
: "Watch my mouth? You gotta to be shittin' me!"
 
Adventures in Baby Sitting land, I LOVED that movie! ;)


"One thing you can rely on about your father: He can't be relied on"
 
Mermaids...

"You have broken into our hideout. You have violated the sanctity of our lair. For this we should crush your bones into POWDER. However, you do pose a very interesting proposition: therefore, heads, we accept, and tails, we blow your damned head off!"
 
Batman Forever


"I carried a watermelon." LOL, I laugh everytime I hear this quote. ;)
 
The Shinning


"I love my wife, but it's like living with a plague of locusts"
 
Quiz Show


Person 1: WHY? Why was I cursed with such IDIOT sisters?
Person 2: Just lucky, I guess.
 
Hocus Pocus


"My moms taught me never to hit women... But bitch you aint got yo papers and Im 'bout to fuck you up..."
 
Back
Top