Sex and Submission

DonDaddyD said:
(Jeez do all Woman like it hard? After Spells rendition, I may have to make the thread what type of Sex do you like.....)

Well I definitely think guys need to learn to start out slow and then build up rather than just assuming that the woman likes it rough from the get go...
 
It is time for me to resond Intelligently:

I usually don't get invovled in sexual dicussions cause the dialecet leads to sinful natures. HOwever, this is the most intelligent thread I have seen on the web on sex on a non Christian website in years.

When it comes to sex, or sexual actions there are many types

1. Fornication: Sex outside of legal heterosexual monogamus marriage
2. Sex: Sex inside legal heterosexual monogamus marriage.

GOD only sactions #2.

Now as for men and women "dominating" and "submitting" that is on the people involved. There have been instances where men have "whipped" women and had them doing things they wouldn't do and didn't do with other sexual partners.

Equally there are sexually times when women have "whipped" men and caused men to leave their spouses, or have them do things that their lovers couldn't make them.

Then their are equals . . where it is a bond of unity, giving and taking equally.

Men and women are sexually equal in performance but not genetics .. women are sexually superior for the fact they don't have a recovery period like most men not using surgical enhancements or chemcial enhancements.

Then their goes to masculine issues of men wanting more than one woman at a time and lesbian sex and bisexual sex based of wicked and vile
pornographic images fed to men from a young age.

To me I have heard folks who fornicate a lot talk, and sex for them is power for some and love for others. I hear married couples talk like that as well,
"My wife was mad at me I didn't get any" or "My husband is holding out, he's mad at me."

Then sex is used as a weapon and it shouldn't. Sex is a respectful previlige,
and women and men can be equally whorish or equally noble in the act.

So submission and dominance depend on the partners and folks participating not on any ignorant stereotypes or sexist comments.

If you lay the sex on person right . . they will have a hard time shaking you . . especially if you are the "best ever." That's another reason to stay married and to stay faithful . . many marriages and lives have been ruined over mind blowing adultery.

It's all about the individuals and personality . . . and sexual confidence.
Some folks are raised to think sex is a necessary "dirty act." To me that's silly, sex in the context of New Testament Biblical marriage is a beautiful and fulfilling and fully erotic thing.

Some folks though chase lust, they can't have sex unless it's a threesome, or bondange and discipline like, or something else, some folks role play, and some folks their spouse just does it all, no playing, no toys, no porn, no thoughts of other people.

To me that is BLISS beyond orgasms . . . also men can learn to multiple orgasm just like women.
 
Vilandra said:
Well I definitely think guys need to learn to start out slow and then build up rather than just assuming that the woman likes it rough from the get go...


It could be perhaps the guy had a lover in the past who enjoyed taking it fast. If I was straight I would want it rough and fast. :shrug: ;) :D From what I heard though from my straight friends, they share the same complaint as you, Vill. :p

I think there are sexual roles for every relationship or affair, etc. Not really about the man or the woman. But more about whose dominating and whose enjoying. This role doesn't just happen in heterosexual lifestyle, which this thread is ONLY targeting. :sure:

So I'm bringing my lesbian ass in here! :D

I think most straight men presume women will fall over them. I think men like to take control to feel "strong, macho" to boost their ego. But I think they also need to feed their arousal by having a woman take control, which spices the variety.

More and more admit they want a woman to take control. I think this takes pressure OFF the man to perform. And sometimes women are known to complain about the sex like "its too fast, your not romantic," etc. I think this way by having the woman dominant the man gets a feel to understand and appreciate what his woman's fantasies are or what really turns her on.

Some women are too timid to speak up and some even have to fake orgasms mainly for the above reasons. When a woman takes control the man is sure to be pleasured including the woman because she KNOWS how and what she wants. She knows what makes her "feel good."

I think men automatically think they have to be "on top" or "king of the jungle." When they aren't too inclined to the idea. I have a couple of guy friends who just want to be seduced. And I also find more and more men lean toward older women because they are dominant or they are experienced.

I also believe each woman is different in how she acts towards her lover, the idea of sex, etc. I myself really can't comment because I'm gay and this thread relates to straight sex. :p

I know if I was straight though I would want BOTH submissive and dominant for myself and for the guy I was dating. I think most lovers grow tiresome of labels whether "top" "bottom" or "dominant" or "submissive." I think they want the best of both worlds and more are experimenting with it.

lol I don't think that related to the topic in anyway but oh well. :whistle:
 
Last edited:
ZorCrow said:
It is time for me to resond Intelligently:

I usually don't get invovled in sexual dicussions cause the dialecet leads to sinful natures. HOwever, this is the most intelligent thread I have seen on the web on sex on a non Christian website in years.

When it comes to sex, or sexual actions there are many types

1. Fornication: Sex outside of legal heterosexual monogamus marriage
2. Sex: Sex inside legal heterosexual monogamus marriage.

GOD only sactions #2.

Now as for men and women "dominating" and "submitting" that is on the people involved. There have been instances where men have "whipped" women and had them doing things they wouldn't do and didn't do with other sexual partners.

Equally there are sexually times when women have "whipped" men and caused men to leave their spouses, or have them do things that their lovers couldn't make them.

Then their are equals . . where it is a bond of unity, giving and taking equally.

Men and women are sexually equal in performance but not genetics .. women are sexually superior for the fact they don't have a recovery period like most men not using surgical enhancements or chemcial enhancements.

Then their goes to masculine issues of men wanting more than one woman at a time and lesbian sex and bisexual sex based of wicked and vile
pornographic images fed to men from a young age.

To me I have heard folks who fornicate a lot talk, and sex for them is power for some and love for others. I hear married couples talk like that as well,
"My wife was mad at me I didn't get any" or "My husband is holding out, he's mad at me."

Then sex is used as a weapon and it shouldn't. Sex is a respectful previlige,
and women and men can be equally whorish or equally noble in the act.

So submission and dominance depend on the partners and folks participating not on any ignorant stereotypes or sexist comments.

If you lay the sex on person right . . they will have a hard time shaking you . . especially if you are the "best ever." That's another reason to stay married and to stay faithful . . many marriages and lives have been ruined over mind blowing adultery.

It's all about the individuals and personality . . . and sexual confidence.
Some folks are raised to think sex is a necessary "dirty act." To me that's silly, sex in the context of New Testament Biblical marriage is a beautiful and fulfilling and fully erotic thing.

Some folks though chase lust, they can't have sex unless it's a threesome, or bondange and discipline like, or something else, some folks role play, and some folks their spouse just does it all, no playing, no toys, no porn, no thoughts of other people.

To me that is BLISS beyond orgasms . . . also men can learn to multiple orgasm just like women.

:nod: :nod: Thats the old school Zorcrow right there! I don't agree on some points but I cannot help but feel the points that I do agree with were beautifully put. :nod: :nod:

I put my hands together for you Zor!

I can see where your going with this; its only domination and submission dependant on the relationship you have with the person, one night stands can be broken down into such crude and simple definitions. However if your with the person in heart mind and soul (and in your case Marriage) then there is no giving or taking when viewing the physical act on its own, between two people in love there is just sharing.

I had lost sight of that. Thanks.:nod:
 
Foxfire said:
I think there are sexual roles for every relationship or affair, etc. Not really about the man or the woman. But more about whose dominating and whose enjoying. This role doesn't just happen in heterosexual lifestyle, which this thread is ONLY targeting. :sure:

So I'm bringing my lesbian ass in here! :D

I wondered when you would! Welcome!

More and more admit they want a woman to take control. I think this takes pressure OFF the man to perform. And sometimes women are known to complain about the sex like "its too fast, your not romantic," etc. I think this way by having the woman dominant the man gets a feel to understand and appreciate what his woman's fantasies are or what really turns her on.

In one paragraph you have summed up Man's fears in the bedroom and his century long solution! Ironic that your a lesbian and you've done this so well! Whereas there have been straight Women and Men wondering this for decades.

Some women are too timid to speak up and some even have to fake orgasms mainly for the above reasons. When a woman takes control the man is sure to be pleasured including the woman because she KNOWS how and what she wants. She knows what makes her "feel good."

I think men automatically think they have to be "on top" or "king of the jungle." When they aren't too inclined to the idea. I have a couple of guy friends who just want to be seduced. And I also find more and more men lean toward older women because they are dominant or they are experienced.

Couldn't agree more!

I also believe each woman is different in how she acts towards her lover, the idea of sex, etc. I myself really can't comment because I'm gay and this thread relates to straight sex. :p

I know if I was straight though I would want BOTH submissive and dominant for myself and for the guy I was dating. I think most lovers grow tiresome of labels whether "top" "bottom" or "dominant" or "submissive." I think they want the best of both worlds and more are experimenting with it.

lol I don't think that related to the topic in anyway but oh well. :whistle:

It was one of those expansive topics anyway and I personally agree with your all of your points except for the bit that you can't comment because you commented so well.
 
COMMUNICATION in SEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS works!!!!

You have to tell the person what you want, how you want it and what you've always wanted to try.

The posts that deal with communication in this thread are the ones that are telling the truth. It's about communication, the nature of the relationship, and interpretation of self and of others.

Multiple factors .. I think as I stated one of the MAJOR PROBLEMS is that we men are influenced by pornography . . and that isn't real sex. That's acting, when men realize watching porn is no different than watching an Bruce Willis action movie, the more we will become better lovers.

Porn is geared as Men's Health described, "Toward male pounding and fantasies." The movies can be described in two words, "Nude Blonde" or if you are a black male, "Nude Boooty." The men are always in charge in most pornography and even when the women are dominate it's really in service to the male . . also most men don't have massive penises self inadequacy as well.

What we don't realize is that PORN STARS ARE GETTING PAID TO ACT,
ask a woman what she likes don't assume she wants to be pushed to her knees and call disgusting names (some do, some don't ask them). Reminds me of the scene from along came polly.

Jennifer Anniston: Did you smack me?

Ben Stiller: Uhh NOoo

Jennifer: You just smacked me .

Ben Stiller: No, hand problem . .twitch . . .

ASK YOUR MATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T ASSUME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, pornography has created some issues for women, some women feel, "I can't perform like her." Well with camera angles and acting and being a skank who has done it a lot, most women can't and won't. IT'S FICTION IT'S A MOVIE . .

Again, more reasons while I hate porn . . .
 
Back
Top