Anne Rice (sorry D!) love or sex
Clara Oswald Oswin! Staff member Joined Jan 12, 2005 Messages 4,648 Location Pittsburgh, PA Feb 14, 2005 #61 Anne Rice (sorry D!) love or sex
Prophet Aftershock Staff member Joined Jan 12, 2005 Messages 2,406 Location Northern California Feb 16, 2005 #62 Love! *sings a song by he doesn't know who* "Real Love.. I'm looking for a Real Love!" Marry for Love or for Money?
Love! *sings a song by he doesn't know who* "Real Love.. I'm looking for a Real Love!" Marry for Love or for Money?
Black Widow Twisted Metal Staff member Joined Jan 22, 2005 Messages 2,669 Location The Sunshine State Feb 16, 2005 #63 hmmm.... I would've picked sex. Say Brando.... how much money are we talking about here? LOL.... J/k. Marry for love, of course. The guy marrying me will be marrying for money, lmao. Car Or.... Truck?
hmmm.... I would've picked sex. Say Brando.... how much money are we talking about here? LOL.... J/k. Marry for love, of course. The guy marrying me will be marrying for money, lmao. Car Or.... Truck?
S Shadowsfall Rising Star Joined Jan 22, 2005 Messages 70 Location Florida Feb 17, 2005 #64 Car Ford or Chevy?
Dapper Dan <i>Just A<br>D R E A M E R</i> Joined Jan 12, 2005 Messages 696 Location VA Feb 17, 2005 #65 Vilandra said: Anne Rice (sorry D!) love or sex Click to expand... S'ok, I enjoy both Definately gonna go with Chevy! hehe Fixed Or Repaired Daily lol, haven't heard that in ages The Original "Dawn of the Dead" OR The "Dawn of the Dead" remake ??????
Vilandra said: Anne Rice (sorry D!) love or sex Click to expand... S'ok, I enjoy both Definately gonna go with Chevy! hehe Fixed Or Repaired Daily lol, haven't heard that in ages The Original "Dawn of the Dead" OR The "Dawn of the Dead" remake ??????
S Shadowsfall Rising Star Joined Jan 22, 2005 Messages 70 Location Florida Feb 17, 2005 #66 both were good but i'd have to say the original Dawn Of The Dead Mekhi Phifer or Kevin Zegers
Black Widow Twisted Metal Staff member Joined Jan 22, 2005 Messages 2,669 Location The Sunshine State Feb 17, 2005 #67 Mekhi Phifer. He's so fucking hot. Very sexy. Lara Croft: Tomb Raider OR Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life?
Mekhi Phifer. He's so fucking hot. Very sexy. Lara Croft: Tomb Raider OR Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life?
Foxfire VIP Joined Jan 16, 2005 Messages 1,374 Feb 17, 2005 #68 Both Yeah I cheat, get over it. :angel: R Kelley OR Ja Rule?
Prophet Aftershock Staff member Joined Jan 12, 2005 Messages 2,406 Location Northern California Feb 17, 2005 #69 Ja Rule though I love the Ignition Remix by R Kelly lol Umm... Janet Jackson or Michael Jackson?
Karma Heart Attack Joined Jan 12, 2005 Messages 7,430 Location Outside of time and space Feb 17, 2005 #70 Michael Jackson (if it werent for him and his brothers...we might not even know who Janet is) Cher or Debbie Harry (Blondie)
Michael Jackson (if it werent for him and his brothers...we might not even know who Janet is) Cher or Debbie Harry (Blondie)
Prue Halliwell Suga -n- Spice Joined Jan 15, 2005 Messages 29 Location Here Feb 17, 2005 #71 Blondie!!!! Tiffany or Debbie Gibson?
Z ZorCrow Banned Joined Jan 21, 2005 Messages 251 Location If you don't know you don't need to know Feb 17, 2005 #72 I would say Blondie, I don't see that the fascination is about Cher now here we go PIZZA or CHEESEBURGERS? Debbie Gibson, Saved by the Bell or 90210
I would say Blondie, I don't see that the fascination is about Cher now here we go PIZZA or CHEESEBURGERS? Debbie Gibson, Saved by the Bell or 90210
F FtpIt Spell's Man Joined Jan 21, 2005 Messages 52 Feb 17, 2005 #73 Chesseboogers Brazilian Wax Or Bikini Wax
Z ZorCrow Banned Joined Jan 21, 2005 Messages 251 Location If you don't know you don't need to know Feb 17, 2005 #74 FtpIt said: Chesseboogers Brazilian Wax Or Bikini Wax Click to expand... I am a GUY so neither one, how about, Meat Eating or Vegetable Eating?
FtpIt said: Chesseboogers Brazilian Wax Or Bikini Wax Click to expand... I am a GUY so neither one, how about, Meat Eating or Vegetable Eating?
Black Widow Twisted Metal Staff member Joined Jan 22, 2005 Messages 2,669 Location The Sunshine State Feb 17, 2005 #75 lol, you couldve picked what you prefered on women MEAT eating canivore, i am, lol, and proud of it. Tattoos OR Piercings?
lol, you couldve picked what you prefered on women MEAT eating canivore, i am, lol, and proud of it. Tattoos OR Piercings?
Dapper Dan <i>Just A<br>D R E A M E R</i> Joined Jan 12, 2005 Messages 696 Location VA Feb 17, 2005 #76 Piercings Hillary Duff or Lindsay Lohan?
S Shadowsfall Rising Star Joined Jan 22, 2005 Messages 70 Location Florida Feb 17, 2005 #77 Hillary Duff Comedy or Horror?
Clara Oswald Oswin! Staff member Joined Jan 12, 2005 Messages 4,648 Location Pittsburgh, PA Feb 18, 2005 #78 Horror Blade or Blade 2? (Sorry I know that's an odd one lol)
S Shadowsfall Rising Star Joined Jan 22, 2005 Messages 70 Location Florida Feb 18, 2005 #79 Can I say Blade 3 instead? umm... the first one Wisley Snipes or Denzel Washington?
Clara Oswald Oswin! Staff member Joined Jan 12, 2005 Messages 4,648 Location Pittsburgh, PA Feb 18, 2005 #80 Rogue said: Can I say Blade 3 instead? Click to expand... I didn't get a chance to see it yet, which is why I didn't put that one
Rogue said: Can I say Blade 3 instead? Click to expand... I didn't get a chance to see it yet, which is why I didn't put that one