DonDaddyD
::Gesturing ala Nas::
This comic was so good I posted this on my old site and I want to plug it here as well!:whistle:
This is the comic that could turn Sinosleep and SpellBinder into Wolverine fans! I can't describe how powerful this issue is, words actually do fail to do it justice, the issue is a work of literature art, a masterpiece, arguably one of the finest comic issues of all time and that is all that can be said of it.
Heart pounding simply, heart thumping the narrative is so excellently executed that for brief seconds you can hear Wolverine as each sentence jumps out at you and bathes your mind in the dire situation Wolverine is in.
If they made a movie about Wolverine, I pray it is about this issue.
Now lets discuss this issue. It's hard to talk about this issue without mentioning Sin City or X-factor, this stand alone issue has that same stylised artwork ripping throgh the pages that never lets you forget your reading a comic but somehow manages to draw you closer into its reality!
But art work aside, The story; Wolverine has been asked by the Black Panther to extract a baby from a war-torn African Country, gone is the hack and slash that we normally see in Logan and suddenly he is plunged into a stealthy run for the life of the innocent strapped to his chest. Originally simple and yet thought provoking, and tense. You can't ask anything more of the plot really!
You must read this issue!
Easily and simply the best comic involving Wolverine I've read in the last ten years!
Last edited by a moderator: