Lauren Collins
Beauty queen of only 18
I'm guessing this is allowed since it's the controversial topic forum... If it's not, sorry. 
Anyways... I was just wondering what everyone's views on religion are...What religion everyone is...etc. Are you into Christianity, Buddhism, Judaism, Hinduism, Islam, Atheism, or something totally different?
I'm curious to know everyone's beliefs.
As for me, I'm Christian... Haven't been that long, though, but I'm definitely glad I gave up my life to God.
--I don't want to cause a ton of debate in here. It's not a bad thing, but this is mainly just a thread for telling what you believe and why.
I'm sure there will be plenty to argue in soon.
--
Anyways... I was just wondering what everyone's views on religion are...What religion everyone is...etc. Are you into Christianity, Buddhism, Judaism, Hinduism, Islam, Atheism, or something totally different?
I'm curious to know everyone's beliefs.
As for me, I'm Christian... Haven't been that long, though, but I'm definitely glad I gave up my life to God.
--I don't want to cause a ton of debate in here. It's not a bad thing, but this is mainly just a thread for telling what you believe and why.