Homosexuality

Foxfire

VIP
Joined
Jan 16, 2005
Messages
1,374
Sexuality:What's yours and the views?

*Gasp* Its one of those forbidden areas that some feel familiar discussing while others beat around the bush. But no matter what sexuality someone is, they're just like you and I. The only different is they are attracted to different sexes. So who gets you going, and don't be shy now. This is a very open board who welcomes any and all. :D

So the big question is are you straight, bi, or gay?

Well, as the hostess with the mostess I'll volunteer and answer this question first. Around my mid teenage years to late teenage years I came to understand I liked guys but along the way girls had their appeal too. Both had great qualities so in turn I was bi. In High School I kept it a secret for fear of rejection to my peers. My older brother is openly gay and I remember when he was in high school, he was picked on beyond belief so bad that he attempted suicide.

At the time, I was bi -- curious and I went through that whole drastic denial stage. I dated a girl too and even had to tell my mother, and she was not happy. She was born into the "baby boom" generation where a man and a woman were meant to be. She was also not happy with my brother but she accepted him (when he was 18, he and I are seven years apart). Anyway my mother thought it was an experiment or that I was being seduced by the idea of it.

Well, that relationship ended badly, bah! So I was admitting I was bi for the longest time until I met Jessica aka Rogue. She and I had been best friends for six years and we even grew up together. We were alike in so many ways it was scary. I just realized I'm blabbering here lol. :shrug: :angel: Anyway we started dated and we both realized we are in love and we got engaged. My parents utterly adore her and my friends love her too. So because I plan on spending the rest of my life with her, that now makes me gay.

My mother has come to terms with my sexuality, although she doesn't want me to inform too many people. She's afraid I'll end up getting hurt.

And of course Spellbinder is gonna be my Maid of Honor, Titania and Shockwave my bridesmaids lol.

Anyway I know not everyone believes in same sex relationships or marriages. Some support it fully. Either way though, what's your sexuality and what do you believe?
 
Since I'm your fiance I guess that doesn't make me straight either. Yeah, I'm a big lesbian and I'm proud to admit it. Everyone I work with knows it... my parents know. My dad and step mother are comfortable with the idea. My dad says as long as I'm happy then thats all that matters and that's exactly how I feel about it. My mother is still trying to get used to the idea. It probably isn't the easiest thing to deal with when your daughter tells you one day that she's dating another girl, but as long as I'm happy I don't see what the big deal is. My sister is straight and has two children and my other two sisters are still only 9 and 10 and think the idea of kissing another girl is "gross." My 10 year old sister is very boy crazy and my other little sister still thinks anything about kissing is gross. She's afraid of getting cooties or something.

I grew up boy crazy too, but as I got older I started to hate guys. I grew up around guys who were complete assholes and tended to date guys like that. The more I started to think about my relationships the more I realized that the only person I had ever really loved wasn't someone I had dated or was dating. I was in love with my best friend. And my best friend was a girl. It took me a long time to actually except it because A) she was my friend and I wasnt sure if I had just confused my feelings and B) I was straight. But the longer we talked the more I realized that it wasnt just a friendship thing. I was in love with a girl and it took her beating it out of me to tell her that. But I'm glad she did and I wouldn't want it any other way. She's the one I'm going to spend the rest of my life with and I don't care who knows or what anyone thinks about it.
 
You too are so fucking romatic I'm either gonna cry or hurl. ;)

I'm straight. I LOVE men. White Men, Black Men, Foreign Men, Hairy men. They're all wonderful. :D

you know those people who go around saying they dont judge people of their same sex? they PISS ME OFF. lol... I can appreciate beauty in all forms, I'm not afraid to say "Yeah, she's hot/pretty/sexy etc." Sex appeal is just there. I'll acknowledge it. :p
I'm also one of those people who say "whatever makes you happy." I have plenty of gay and lesbian friends. I've plenty of straight friends. I really don't care about it all all. I have an open mind and if that's what makes you happy, go for it. I hate that Bush wants to unconstitutionalize it. That's such HORSESHIT.
 
I straight as well.

I LOVE MEN! Especially black men:eek: :D

Sexuality is one part of who we are...and i dont let that limit my thinking. there are many women who i would readily admit are attractive or even erotic. I've ALWAYS freely admitted that Madonna is very sexy to me..and i would make out with her in a heart beat lol.


Men and Women should be able to find others of the same gender attractive...but in the end..it comes down to which one will best satisfy you in physical and mental intimacy..and for ME...only a man can do that. :)


as far as "gay marriage" i dont see why its an issue. i really dont. gay people pay taxes in this country...and by that reason ALONE they are guaranteed teh same rights and protection of any other american citizen. this bullshit about "sanctity of marriage" is just garbage...its a total copout when you realize that we live in a country that leads the WORLD in the divorce rate...and we have shows like "who wants to marry a millionare" and "the bachelor" which make commercial mockery out of marriage.:rolleyes:
 
I am Straight :) I love the ladies and the ladies love me! I really don't think that anyone is really completely straight or completely gay.. I think everyone is somewhere in between. EVERYONE has had a crush on someone of the same sex before or at least found a member of the same sex attractive. For me, I could only have sex with a woman but I have been offered it by a man... just not my thing lol...

So my philosophy is whatever floats your boat or tickles your pickle ;)
 
I am a 100% Heterosexual male!!! and Proud of it!! I love women of all races. Black Women, White American,Euopean, African, Arabic women (with the long hair thick black hair yess!!!:) , Oriental women, Latina women (I had my first crush ever on a Puerto Rican young lady in the 6th grade read the "dumb things done thread to see how that turned out:eek: ) Brazillian women, and Polyneisan women. even though

I have been accused of favoring lighter complexioned black females and Oriental women:eek:.
 
Thanks for replying everyone. :D And you like hairy men Lexi? Ewwwww, tell that man to shave! I hate seeing men with tank tops on revealing layers of thick black hair on the shoulders. :sure: :worry: That's just NASTY, go shave or wax honey. lol.

Damn Farrah if you wanted to make out with the Material girl, you should have just bitch slapped Britney and took her place lol. :hehe: :fdevil: I'm sure you'd dance and sing better then her.
 
I am 100% straight and i Have No problem with gays and lesibians an even BIs Rouge and Foxfire I wish the best for you Marraige is a big step. I love all times of men Black men expecially but i have dated a few other types before
 
You hope they love you Brandon LOL. Told ya the men went wild for you.

I'm a hundred percent straight. Me wants a man :) Mwhahahaha. Too bad they don't want me lol. I've never been bi, but most of my friends are either bi or gay, so I totally don't have anything against them. It's their choice and we should have no right to tell them who to love and whatnot like Bush is trying to do. Just happy I live in a state that doesn't fear standing up against him :)
 
Prophet said:
I am Straight :) I love the ladies and the ladies love me! I really don't think that anyone is really completely straight or completely gay.. I think everyone is somewhere in between. EVERYONE has had a crush on someone of the same sex before or at least found a member of the same sex attractive. For me, I could only have sex with a woman but I have been offered it by a man... just not my thing lol...

So my philosophy is whatever floats your boat or tickles your pickle ;)

Ditto pretty much :) I have several gay/bi friends and I have no problems with it what-so-ever. I do wonder how I've turned out like I have... I grew up in a very very small town in the middle of the bible belt... heh, so lets just say it definately wasn't the most open place to change or new ides...:shrug:
 
I guess that makes Heath and I the only lesbians on the board... oh well it just makes us special :) I grew up in a small town too and I think the only gay person I ever even knew about while I was growing up was my uncle. Not that any of y'all wanted to know that but I'm attemtping being social here...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Rogue said:
I guess that makes Heath and I the only lesbians on the board... oh well it just makes us special :) I grew up in a small town too and I think the only gay person I ever even knew about while I was growing up was my uncle. Not that any of ya'll wanted to know that but I'm attemtping being social here...

"Drop like its hot..." lol, work it beautiful! It does make us very special but its all good. ;) :D

I grew up in a quiet little town but very well to do. But everyone was cool but the word "gay" was never heard until my older brother admitted he was back when he was 18. I was 11 then and I was open to his belief, I thought it was cool. He was the only gay person I knew as well. But after graduating High School I found out there were plenty of gay, bi, and lesbians. But I do live very close to New Paltz, NY so what do ya know! :cool:
 
Wow, it seems that a lot of the straight women here love them some black men. I feel honored! :cool:

Keeping with the topic at hand, I am a very heterosexual milk chocolate male. I've been assumed to be gay, bisexual or "a down low brotha" my entire life...I think a lot of that has to do with my upbringing. The way I speak, dress, act, walk, who I associate with and the way treat women. All of my best friends in life, with the exception of 2 have been females and I seem to get along the best with them. I mainly date white women, but I have dated a couple of black women, an Asian and a Hispanic girl. I seem to identify most with white women probably because we have so much in common and it's easier to get along with them better. I'm currently single by choice and haven't been in a relationship for about 2 years now. My career and pursuing my talents is number one in my life, but I am up for getting to know women and having a "cuddle buddy."

Ok, enough about me. My PM box is open. :wave:
 
Very interesting topic I must say.

I am hetrosexual, although I fully admit to making out with girls and finding them attractive. Yes, you might say, well then you're bi. But i'm not. My feeling towards guys are sexual. I love dating them and want to marry a man when I find that "special someone". As for girls, I just find it to be fun to joke around and turn my guy friends on by putting on a show. I would never have sex with a woman because I don't find woman sexually attractive to the point of getting turned on. I'm a very open person and fully admit to say "wow she's hot", but that's basically the end of that. Most girls find other woman attractive once in their life, seeing as how woman like to compaire each other and such.

Anyway, so yep, i'm straight. Although if I was in a relationship with a man who wanted to have a threesome...i'm fully for that. LOL. As many of you know. *cough*Heather*cough* LOL.
 
I'm straight. I'm all for people Loving and being happy with whomever...Love has no boundaries or restrictions ;)
 
Titania said:
You too are so fucking romatic I'm either gonna cry or hurl. ;)

I'm straight. I LOVE men. White Men, Black Men, Foreign Men, Hairy men. They're all wonderful. :D

you know those people who go around saying they dont judge people of their same sex? they PISS ME OFF. lol... I can appreciate beauty in all forms, I'm not afraid to say "Yeah, she's hot/pretty/sexy etc." Sex appeal is just there. I'll acknowledge it. :p
I'm also one of those people who say "whatever makes you happy." I have plenty of gay and lesbian friends. I've plenty of straight friends. I really don't care about it all all. I have an open mind and if that's what makes you happy, go for it. I hate that Bush wants to unconstitutionalize it. That's such HORSESHIT.

I like the way you think...
 
Foxfire said:
Thanks for replying everyone. :D And you like hairy men Lexi? Ewwwww, tell that man to shave! I hate seeing men with tank tops on revealing layers of thick black hair on the shoulders. :sure: :worry: That's just NASTY, go shave or wax honey. lol.

Damn Farrah if you wanted to make out with the Material girl, you should have just bitch slapped Britney and took her place lol. :hehe: :fdevil: I'm sure you'd dance and sing better then her.

You and Farrah need to get over the hair thing...most men have hair...some WOMEN :rolleyes:
 
FtpIt said:
You and Farrah need to get over the hair thing...most men have hair...some WOMEN :rolleyes:

I could say the same to you my dear. :rolleyes: Each person has their own point of view as does Lexi. I had made a comment that men who are "hairy" are repulsive to me, I have the right to base my opinions. And what I underestimated was her statement, she meant a little hair but her term "hairy" gave me the image of someone looking like a hairy beast.

And Sam, we know ALL about you and your "pizza days." LOL :fdevil:
 
Foxfire said:
I could say the same to you my dear. :rolleyes: Each person has their own point of view as does Lexi. I had made a comment that men who are "hairy" are repulsive to me, I have the right to base my opinions. And what I underestimated was her statement, she meant a little hair but her term "hairy" gave me the image of someone looking like a hairy beast.

And Sam, we know ALL about you and your "pizza days." LOL :fdevil:
Now Head, you took that too far...I understood what you were saying and I was only giving you a hard time. You better turn off that sensitive mode your operating in...LOL...don't know what you mean by "pizza days" :shrug:
 
FtpIt said:
Now Head, you took that too far...I understood what you were saying and I was only giving you a hard time. You better turn off that sensitive mode your operating in...LOL...don't know what you mean by "pizza days" :shrug:

that "pizza day" thing was directed at the member "Shockwave" (Sam). however.....YOU sir, better be nice to my sister heather...or im gonna have to spank your butt.

and Shockwave, dear, who do you think you're fooling??:rolleyes: you know you lick the carpet all day long...thats why new york carpet world went of business...the customers couldnt find any "carpet" you hadnt gotten excited all over! :hehe: :p
 
Back
Top