Homosexuality

LOL, because Farrah DOES keep her whip with her.

I am NOT going to ask about "pizza days"..... I'd just as soon not know, LMAO

I think when anyone says the word "hairy", heat thinks of Chewbacca. I know several men with chest hair, I find it VERY sexy, lol, but that's just my taste. There is a distinct point when its too much, lol, but for me, it has to be extreme. I have also seen guys with none, and they can be pretty hot, lol, but in some cases it makes them seem boyish. Take, for example, Orlando Bloom.... mmmm :) I would LOVE to 'take advantage' of him. LOL... I realize he's probably older than I am... but he just has that boyish look about him.
 
Titania said:
LOL, because Farrah DOES keep her whip with her.

I am NOT going to ask about "pizza days"..... I'd just as soon not know, LMAO

I think when anyone says the word "hairy", heat thinks of Chewbacca. I know several men with chest hair, I find it VERY sexy, lol, but that's just my taste. There is a distinct point when its too much, lol, but for me, it has to be extreme. I have also seen guys with none, and they can be pretty hot, lol, but in some cases it makes them seem boyish. Take, for example, Orlando Bloom.... mmmm :) I would LOVE to 'take advantage' of him. LOL... I realize he's probably older than I am... but he just has that boyish look about him.

Bless your heart :D
 
Must everyone bring up the pizza! LOL. NOthing even happened with pizza that was sexual...I just threw it against the wall when I was drunk and found sause in places I don't remember being. LOL. SO THERE! :p

And shut your pie whole, Farrah. I never will, nor have I ever ate pussy before, thank you. That just doesn't interest me or turn me on for that matter. lol. However, I find kissing a girl to be very sensual...something a guy can lack sometimes.
 
Shockwave said:
Must everyone bring up the pizza! LOL. NOthing even happened with pizza that was sexual...I just threw it against the wall when I was drunk and found sause in places I don't remember being. LOL. SO THERE! :p

And shut your pie whole, Farrah. I never will, nor have I ever ate pussy before, thank you. That just doesn't interest me or turn me on for that matter. lol. However, I find kissing a girl to be very sensual...something a guy can lack sometimes.

How come you don't like licking pussy...lol
 
Okay, I don't really believe it's a straight/gay/bi thing. It's not one or another. Sexuality encompasses a whole spectrum. Sure there are some ppl who are straight or gay but I think for the most part everone's somewhere else on the spectrum, usually just leaning one way or another. Kind of like the political spectrum, some ppl are liberal, some conservative but most are a little of both.

As for me personally I've always found myself mostly attracted to guys. I have to say mostly b/c anyone here who knows me knows I have the HUGEST crush on Michelle Rodriguez. I love her. She's amazing. And when I'm drunk I tend to make out with my female friends but that's mostly b/c I know it's safe to make out with them. With a guy they always think they're getting some just b/c you kiss them.*rolls eyes*

To quote a movie (I think, I can't exactly remember where it's from) "I'm not gay. I mean I wouldn't kick Mick Jagger out of bed but I'm not gay."

Oh, and if this is even a question. I am full support in gay marraige and gay rights and whatever. Mostly, I just believe in letting people live their lives however they want as long as it doesn't interfere with mine.
 
Last edited:
Im straight, and I have a question for those who are lesbian. No offense, but it appears to me that most lesbians begin gay relationships after failed heterosexual ones. Is it just me? My sister is a lesbian or at least in a lesbian relationship and when I asked her why that is the excuse she gave me. Not to mention my ex-wife and other family members, I know Im getting too personal, but it just seems to be the "in" thing right now.

I don't care either way, I had a female Cpl friend in the Marine Corps who turned me from my homophobe ways, and Im ok with it, Im just trying to understand....
 
How come you don't like licking pussy...lol
LOL! FtpIt your very bold in that statement with Shockwave. ;) But she already said it "That just doesn't interest me or turn me on for that matter." Not everyone can "go down." Some women are just curious or as some label it "bi - curious." Basically they can kiss or caress but nothing more. I would know I originally started out as bi curious and well "curiosity got the cat." In more than one way. LMAO!

Im straight, and I have a question for those who are lesbian. No offense, but it appears to me that most lesbians begin gay relationships after failed heterosexual ones. Is it just me? My sister is a lesbian or at least in a lesbian relationship and when I asked her why that is the excuse she gave me. Not to mention my ex-wife and other family members, I know Im getting too personal, but it just seems to be the "in" thing right now.

That's a good question Osiris. ;) :nod: Being a lesbian, I'll answer that question for you. Like your sister, I too was in a close relationship with a guy, who I knew for years, he was my best friend. I believed I was in love with him and in the end he broke my heart. After that incident, I stayed away from men, relationship wise. I was scared of getting my heart broken by Angelo. Around my mid teenage years a couple of my friends were bisexual. It didn't bother me but after hearing their stories, I pondered the idea. I did find women attractive.

For me, it was more curiosity. I always heard stories of how women could "please" better than SOME men (not all). It wasn't until High School I began to understand who I was. Although I did hide my sexuality from everyone including my family and friends. I thought it was a "sickness" that would go away, that was my denial period. But then I realized this was who I was and what I enjoyed.

I think for some women its different. Some do it for attention whether to be rebellious against their parents or to get the guys attention by arousing them with two sensual women. Some even follow the crowd because its "in." And in that sense it annoyed me to find women leading false lives.

But for your question, I think some people are tired of being in a heterosexual relationship, so they want something unique and different, which could be the result of your sister. There may be many other factors for her. In the end, I think some women are fed up with men so they try women. :shrug:
 
Homosexuality: Are we sinning?

As stated in the bible, its "normal" for a man and a woman to be together and raise a family. But what about homosexuals? The bible has taught each of us that its "wrong" to be in a relationship with someone of the same sex. But is it really?

My mother and I go head to head in this heated debate. She feels my relationship with a woman is "not normal" against it goes against the bible. But I say, why should religion or a book tell me how to live my life. Shouldn't God "love us all?" If God loves all then why shouldn't he love me any less?

Even marriage is a sacred thing in our tradition but its only for "men and women." How is that fair?

Personally, no one is going to tell me what's right or wrong or if I'm normal. What is normality anyway? In this county there's no such word really. I hate religious people who throw their beliefs on me like my mother. Yes, we're all entitled to our beliefs but don't harass me with them. If I'm happy with someone of the same sex what does it matter? Its my life.

What do the rest of you think about this?
 
Ok, gotta throw in my 2 cents....

I'm..well, I'm pretty darn straight. I LOVE men. Love them. Tall, short, pale, tan, freckled (ESPECIALLY freckled ;) ) black, white, Hispanic, redheads, dark-haired guys, blonds, all kinds! The only sexual attractions I've ever had have been to men. I'm engaged to one particular man (sigh! I miss Jim....) and I just love men, the way they talk, the way they move, mmmmm.... I have made out with some of my friends (mostly because...well, it's an all-girls school in a town that thinks a Farmer's Market is a swinging good time. What else do we have to do on Tuesday nights? Homework? Please.) Anyway, I've nver gone further than some smooching and a little groping with a girl. I just didn't enjoy it that much. I think women are hot, and I like to look at hot women, I'm just not particularly interested in doing anything sexual with them. For instance, I think Eliza Dushku is hot like habeneros, but when it comes to getting down and dirty, point me in the direction of Jude Law or Clive Owen. *drool* Orlando Bloom, Sean Bean, the Rock, Usher, Dan Radcliffe (yes, the 15-year-old kid who plays Harry Potter. Is that creepy? I'm only 19!)

Hmm, I think i'll post this now before it gets weird ;)
 
I don't believe that homosexuality is a sin. The bible may say that only a man and woman can be together, but homosexuality existed long b4 the bible did :nod: I personally have never really understood or been into religion. Like you, I don't like having some book tell me who to love, what to do, etc. Anyways, sin is just a scare tactic to keep the worship alive ;) *hides from religious folks*

It's funny how folks calling themselves Christian have beaten up - even killed - homosexuals. Sounds much worse of a sin to me than being gay :shrug: There's other things much worse too, like drugs, sexual abuse, war etc. These things should be focussed on more, rather than personal sexual preferences. It's not like the whole world is going gay or anything (tho the message board world has :elaugh: ) Thankfully today's society is much more tolerant. I can only hope that society keeps on becoming more accepting :D Umm I don't think I answered this too good LOL *slaps headcold* :worry::blah: YAAAAY TEAM! :kiss::shrug:
 
No no no no no. Sinning. Pah! You know that's just silly religious judgemental gobbledy-gook. *scoff* besides if it WAS a sin, it wouldn't be a BIGGER sin than anything else. Like oh say....premarital sex (blush) so who am I to judge?

Anyway, what I'm trying to say here is I don't know if people are born homosexual or if it's just a preference or what, but whatever the case it is NOT worng, shameful or evil. It's just people loving other people, and what in the world is wrong with that?
 
Well, I guess Im going to have to be one of those "religious" crazy people. But, according to my faith(Islam) homosexuality is a sin, because it goes against the natural order in which God created all things. In Islam we believe that everything was created with an aim and purpose and that man and women are equal halves of a whole and without each other they are incomplete.

Sin is any trangression against the natural order or will of God. Stealing, Adultry, fornication, Murder, etc. are all sins and there is no sin greater than another.

We believe that overall we serve a God of Mercy and even though we(man) think we have it all figured out God Alone is the best knower. No one can no for sure the exact purpose He has for us all, so according to Islamic beliefs it is more important that you try to live a pious life than to focus on sexual orientation. Ours is a faith of deeds, where our good actions are weighed against the bad.

So theorectically, according to Islam if homosexuality is a sin, but a homosexual person is very pious, he/she is closer to heaven than the heterosexual habitual, fornicator, adulter, and murderer.

Furthermore, in Islam we believe that everyone will eventually go to heaven anyway, so condeming someone to hell is just stupid.

I didnt want to be long winded, but I just wanted to offer an alternate opinion.

We are all the Children of God and capable to err, Im sorry but im more concerned with poverty, murder, and illness than who's sleeping or loves who.

[font=Verdana,Arial]49:11 O ye who believe! Let not some men among you laugh at others: It may be that the (latter) are better than the (former): Nor let some women laugh at others: It may be that the (latter are better than the (former): Nor defame nor be sarcastic to each other, nor call each other by (offensive) nicknames: Ill-seeming is a name connoting wickedness, (to be used of one) after he has believed: And those who do not desist are (indeed) doing wrong.[/font]
 
I don't think homosexuality is a sin at all. You can't help who you love whether it be of the same or opposite sex. Personally I believe people who lable homosexuals as "sinners" because it's stated in the Bible are closed minded. But that's just my opinion. I have nothing against the Bible or any religion for that matter, but what I am against are the people who use their religion or the Bible as an excuse to knock others down and their lifestyles.
 
Osiris makes a very good point

Osiris said:
Furthermore, in Islam we believe that everyone will eventually go to heaven anyway, so condeming someone to hell is just stupid.

I didnt want to be long winded, but I just wanted to offer an alternate opinion.

We are all the Children of God and capable to err, Im sorry but im more concerned with poverty, murder, and illness than who's sleeping or loves who.


its very well said. its nice to see a person not use their religious beliefs or spirituality to purvey hatred or intolerance of diversity in others. BUT ultimately i agree with Shockwave. i do NOT feel that homosexuality is a sin. A person cannot help who they are or how they feel. sexuality is something we are born with...and its ONE part of who we are.

Some of these same christians/evangelicals and even the CONSERVATIVES who condemn gays and lesbians as being morally bankrupt and whatever else are some of the BIGGEST FREAKS IN THE BEDROOM doing all sorts of perverse things that are far more outrageous than merely being intimate with someone of the same gender. People need to STOP condemning others and worrying about themselves. thats the problem in America right now...this neo conservative movement has brought with it this idea that we ALL need to conform to the standards and ideas of a certain moral/religous standing and that isnt right.

and if your going to talk about "sin"...well sin is sin..if you believe in "God" ..and dont put a spin on what the bible says, then youll know that God dispises ALL sin the same way and so the liar or the theif is JUST AS BAD as the "homosexual". according to the bible..there is only ONE sin that is "unforgivable" and that is the sin of Blasphemy against the holy spirit. [told you i grew up in the pentacostal church for years LOL :D]
 
Spellbinder said:
Osiris makes a very good point




its very well said. its nice to see a person not use their religious beliefs or spirituality to purvey hatred or intolerance of diversity in others. BUT ultimately i agree with Shockwave. i do NOT feel that homosexuality is a sin. A person cannot help who they are or how they feel. sexuality is something we are born with...and its ONE part of who we are.

Some of these same christians/evangelicals and even the CONSERVATIVES who condemn gays and lesbians as being morally bankrupt and whatever else are some of the BIGGEST FREAKS IN THE BEDROOM doing all sorts of perverse things that are far more outrageous than merely being intimate with someone of the same gender. People need to STOP condemning others and worrying about themselves. thats the problem in America right now...this neo conservative movement has brought with it this idea that we ALL need to conform to the standards and ideas of a certain moral/religous standing and that isnt right.

and if your going to talk about "sin"...well sin is sin..if you believe in "God" ..and dont put a spin on what the bible says, then youll know that God dispises ALL sin the same way and so the liar or the theif is JUST AS BAD as the "homosexual". according to the bible..there is only ONE sin that is "unforgivable" and that is the sin of Blasphemy against the holy spirit. [told you i grew up in the pentacostal church for years LOL :D]

Well said!
 
I'm straight, I love women I don't care where they are from as long as I find them attractive though I am known for mainly going for my sisters (we tend to have more in common and they seem to be able to handle me better, admittidly I can be a lot of hard work and have been told I'm 'high maintinance').

My one weakness is green eyes (not found within the sisters) Just looking at them does it for me, seeing can easily put me in the mood for a whole day. Even thinking about them makes my chest tight, my mouth water and my muscles tense up!
 
For the record, there are sisters with green eyes, I have family members with green eyes....
 
Back
Top